Wednesday, November 28, 2018

First Entry!

What am i doing?! *mild panic*


I am attempting to start a blog, in the middle of a very stressful and busy season in my life, while there is a list a Mile Long of tasks I SHOULD be focusing on...

Yes, that's true.

I'm planning to focus on aspects of a Minimalistic Lifestyle, while I have (literally) piles of stuff to sort through around my house.

Yup.

And I started this new project with no real time to spare for composing entries on even a weekly basis.

That's what it looks like...



But that's also the inspiration behind my project.  I'm tired of not having the time, not having the space, and not having the Peace of Mind I deserve in my every day to day life!


So here goes!

You are welcome on this journey of blunders and success, while i find my way to a Minimalistic Life.

(Smile) This should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts: